In week two of our Minute To Win It Top 20 Countdown, we start off with #15 on our list, Bite Me.
Other than the fact that I love the name, this game scored high because it’s intense to watch. At first, this game may seem really easy, but trust me, unless you’re Gumby, this game can be very challenging.
In addition to it’s difficulty, it’s also a perfect game to play in one minute- not too long, not too short. Participants will really need to utilize their time if they want to complete the task in sixty seconds.
1) Set up the game by cutting each grocery bag to a different height (10″, 8″, 6″, 4″, and 2″) on the floor, right side up.
2) When the clock starts, the player may attempt to pick up the tallest bag, using only their teeth. They may only touch the floor with his or her feet.
3) If player touches the ground with some body part other than the feet while attempting to grab a bag, he or she must reset by standing up before making another attempt.
4) To complete the game, player must have all 5 bags concurrently on the table within the 60-second time limit.
1) Use a countdown clock! It really adds to the intensity for this game. You can find some on one of our earlier posts here.
2) This is an easy game to set up for simultaneous play. Have multiple teams going at the same time to give it a more competitive feel.
Check out our entire list of Top 20 Minute to Win Games.