Iron Board Man ranks #16 on our Top 20 Minute To Win It Countdown. While most of the games on the list use pretty ordinary items, this one is a bit more random.
The game ranked higher than many of those posted on their site because it is unique. It’s important to remember that when you’re playing games, you want to keep things fresh by having a good mix of games like this. It also scored well on visual appeal, difficulty and the fun factor.
1) Prior to game start, players stand in designated start zones with their hands holding the board with a marble preloaded on the ironing board.
2) Once the clock starts, players may place their hands on the sides of the ironing board behind the designated zone and will begin rolling the marble down the board by tilting the board.
3) If a marble falls off of the board at any time, the player must re-use marble or pick up another marble and place it in the start zone before attempting the game again.
4) Only one marble may be on the board at a time.
5) To complete the game, player must get one marble from the start position to one of the 3 end positions at the middle of the ironing board as described above within the 60-second time limit.
Have an additional person (student or leader) who can set another marble on their board in case it drops off. This saves time from watching teams try to pick up the marble and it ultimately enhances its watchability.
Check out our entire list of Top 20 Minute to Win Games.