Number 6 on our list is Hut, Hut, Hike!
- Toilet Paper
- STERILITE 16088048 Medium White Plaster Basket (or 2 people holding a Hula Hoop in place)
1) Prior to game start, place a foul line 15 feet from the hoop.
2) When the clock starts, the player turns around, bends over and begins to throw the rolls through their legs in an attempt to get them through the hoop.
3) Only one roll may be thrown at a time.
4) To complete the game, successfully throw the designated number of rolls through the hoop within the 60 second time limit.
1) As mentioned in the intro, play this game with multiple participants at the same time. You can also keep track of individual scores and pit people against each other.
2) If you are doing a month long, or summer long challenge of Minute To Win It Events, let teams of Jr. Highers square off against High Schoolers (or guys/gals, eastside/westside, etc.).
3) Award the best center (“hiker”), a huge multi-pack roll of toilet paper! You can insert your joke here…
Check out our entire list of Top 20 Minute to Win Games.