Well… we have a tie at number one, so here is our first the top spot on our Top Ten list of Minute To Win It Christmas Games is Deck The Balls. We ranked it number one for it’s entertainment value, both for the audience and contestants.
1) Prior to game start, contestants are in standing positions, each holding a gift-wrapping tube.
2) When the clock starts, Contestant A uses his/her tube to suck the first ornament from the start bowl and transfer it to Contestant B. Contestant B uses his/her tube to suck the ornament from the teammate’s tube and transfer it to the end string.
3) If an ornament falls to the floor or is touched at any time, that ornament is out of play.
4) To complete the game, 3 ornaments are successfully transferred and hung on the end string within the 60-second time limit. All 3 ornaments must remain on the string concurrently for 3 seconds.
1) Use two ladders and attach the string to each one, creating a horizontal line.
2) Pit two teams against each other. It adds a little drama to the race.