Jingle In The Trunk is a popular spin-off of another Minute To Win It Game, and it comes in at #6 on our Top Ten List of Minute To Win It Christmas Games. Instead of Ping-Pong balls, this time you’ll be using Jingle Bells.
- 12 Jingle Bells
- Empty Tissue Box
1) Fill the tissue box with 12 jingle bells, then attach tissue box to the back of belt. Put on the belt with the tissue box sitting at the small of the back.
2) When the clock starts, player may begin moving body to shake the jingle bells out.
3) Player’s hands or arms may not touch the box or belt.
4) Player may only touch the floor with his or her feet.
5) To complete the game, player must get all 12 jingle bells out of the box within the 60-second time limit.
1) If you don’t have belts available, you can use rope or even string to affix to the empty boxes. Make sure they are tight on the contestants or it makes it extremely difficult for the contestants to succeed at the challenge.
2) This is a great game to have an entire line-up of people play. We had eight going simultaneously when we played. You can award individual winners or pit teams (guys v. gals, Jr. High v. High School or Eastside v. Westside) against each other.