Our Fast Food Scavenger Hunt is absolutely amazing! Trust us, your group will thank you for playing this one. Head all over town and have a blast doing it! Thanks to Ray Hintz & StuMinStuff.com for another fantastic hunt!
Scavenger hunts are also a fantastic way to help teach the importance of working together and communication. Not only that, but they are an easy way to host a fun afternoon with your group! If you decide to host it as an event, remember that you will be traveling around and will likely need a few bucks for gas, food and some prizes, but other than that, you are good to go.
Over the next 40 days, we will be sharing one scavenger hunt each day, but if you absolutely can’t wait to see them all or want them all in one place, you can download the Kindle version on Amazon!
Today, we continue our scavenger hunt list with a Fast Food Scavenger Hunt.
PREP TIME – 10-15 minutes
ITEMS NEEDED – Drivers, PDF Printouts for Each Team, Prizes (optional)
GAME TIME – 3-4 Hours
PARTICIPANTS – Everyone (Teams of 4-5)
Print the Fast Food Scavenger Hunt before you start. Once your group arrives, take a moment to determine how many teams you will need, separate your group into teams, and assign them drivers.
Give each team a list of items to look for and send them out. Make sure to give them a time in which they need to be back.
Once they arrive back from the hunt, have them bring in their items to be scored one by one. Keep a record of their points and announce the top scores to the entire group, concluding with the winning team!
Stay tuned for more fun Scavenger Hunts. Happy Hunting!
1. If you are playing as an event, make sure you have your drivers lined up beforehand. They also need to understand that driving safely is a top priority!
2. Create an excel sheet for the items on the list and a breakout for the score. If you are unable to do so, have someone set it up! This will greatly expedite the tallying process. If you have a large group, have multiple people tallying scores.
3. Since it’s a Fast Food Scavenger Hunt, award the winning team gift cards to their favorite place or present them with an ultimate fast food meal at you next meeting!
4. Customize the game by including local establishments to give it a personal touch.
5. Take tons of pictures and create your own hashtag so everyone can follow their friends as the game progresses!