Bobblehead come in at Number 7 on our Top 20 Minute To Win It Countdown list. This is an awesome game to watch, especially if you pick the right people! It’s incredibly simple to play and understand, which makes it even better. If you don’t have a pedometer, chances are, you know someone with one. A simple Facebook post asking for one is an easy solve and also an opportunity to let people know that you will be playing a fun game! So let the head-shaking, bobblehead madness begin!
1) After the headband/pedometor is on the head, the device is set to zero in steps mode.
2) When the clock starts, player may begin head and body motion without touching the pedometer to register “steps.”
3) If the pedometer/headband moves, the player may stop motion to prevent it from falling off, re-adjust the headband, then continue.
4) To complete the game, player must record 125 “steps” within the 60-second time limit.
1) Choose people with long hair, it’s a hysterical watch!!
2) Award the best bobbleheader with a Yoda Bobblehead and crown them as master of all bobbleheads!
Check out our entire list of Top 20 Minute to Win Games.