Coming in at #11 on our Top 20 Minute To Win It Countdown is Rapid Fire. This game’s strongest asset is that just about every person is familiar with this type of game and it has a bit of a nostalgic feeling to it, not to mention that’s really fun to play and watch.
1) Set up 6 empty soda cans in a triangle formation on top of a table. Place foul line 8′ away.
2) When the clock starts, player must stay behind the foul line and shoot 1 rubber band at a time at the can triangle.
3) To complete the game, player must clear the table of all cans only by shooting rubber bands within the 60-second time limit.
1) Pick people who are big talkers and make sure to have someone who can do a little bit of back and forth with the players. Unlike many of the Minute To Win It games, this one is a little easier for contestants to interact with someone.
2) Set the game up sideways. This allows people to see everything that’s going on.
3) You can use teams for this game as well- having each individual shoot 1, 2 or 3 cans down.
Check out our entire list of Top 20 Minute to Win Games.